Are you looking for the “Adding the thread badge in the Instagram Page bio”, If yes.! then you are on the right page for the complete online tutorials, which help to create the Instagram bio within a couple of minutes, if you’re page complies with following metrics. We have listed the complete information for user reference purposes. Where the instructions are available for thread adding the bio.
Why Instagram threads are important.!!! – The Thread badge is also known as a link badge or ribbon, which is completely clickable graphic content, where users can easily navigate the specific product link or website link. This thread gives direct traffic to targeted products (which may be an affiliate link or any commission-based link). In this article, we provide complete step-by-step information regarding “How to add the thread to your Instagram bio”, which enhances the profile visibility and leverages the Instagram thread feature to grow your personal Instagram brand.
How to Add Thread Badge in Instagram Bio
Every user has to follow the below steps, in order to get the Thread feature in the Instagram bio;
Verify Your Instagram Account
Before creating an Instagram thread, you need a valid “Email ID” for account verification, which shows the “Account authentic” and it also helps the users that, verified accounts have good strength and are possible to get more followers within the span of the time period. Follow the below steps and start the procedure;
- Open the Instagram app and navigate to the account profile
- Now, tap on the three horizontal lines, which are available in the right top side corner of the menu.
- Now, go to the “Settings” option and then “Account” and finally click on the “Request Verification”
- Now, here you can add the account name and choose the category and upload any Government ID card or business-related document (Should have the business name and address in that document).
After submitting your request, Instagram will review your account. Please note that not all accounts may be eligible for verification, and Instagram will notify you of their decision.
Create a Thread Badge Graphic
The Thread Badge is a visual representation of the link you want to share with your followers. It can be your blog URL, an upcoming event, a recent blog post, or any other destination you wish to direct your audience to. To create a Thread Badge graphic, follow the below instructions;
- Choose the dimensions: In the Instagram account, the bio allows a maximum profile picture size of 180×180 pixels. Your Instagram account thread badge should fit within this size, and make sure that the picture shows clearly and neatly.
- Keep it eye-catching: Make sure that, Users have to use the available colors, fonts, and elements that reflect personal brand or business brand. Add the affiliate or promotional link in that position. It helps to look more accurate and neat.
- Use a call-to-action CTA: Now, users can add super cool terms like “Shop Now,” “Read More,” “Join the Fun,” “Join Group,” “Join Our WhatsApp group,” “Join our cool offers,” “Join our Telegram Channel,” and many other eye-catching terms.
- Avoid clutter: Keep the design simple and uncluttered, ensuring that the message is easy to read and understand.
If you have graphic design skills, you can use tools like Canva or any graphic design software to create your Thread Badge. Alternatively, you can hire a professional graphic designer from Fiverr or the #bloggingdays team. We help you with personal brand building.
Upload Your Thread Badge to Instagram
Now we are in another step; once you have your Thread Badge graphic ready, it’s time to upload it to Targetted / your Instagram profile. Now follow the below steps to add the Thread Badge;
- Now go to the Instagram app and navigate to your Instagram profile page.
- Click on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Now click on the Instagram profile picture icon to upload your Thread Badge graphic.
- Once the image is selected, then check the position and resize the image to fit perfectly within the circular account profile picture frame.
- Once the above step is completed, then click on the Done option.
Insert the Link into Your Instagram Bio
Next Step: After successfully adding the Thread Badge to your profile, the next important step is to insert the target link (desired link). Now check the important below steps;
- Now Tap on the “Edit Profile” button on your profile page.
- In the “Website” option, paste the target/affiliate URL you want your Thread Badge to link to.
- Use a clear and concise CTA (Call-To-Action) to prompt your followers to click on the link.
- Once the above procedure is completed, click on the “Done” option.
Now, the Instagram thread badge is completed, now you can keep updating regularly as per the customer’s interest. Keep the audience engaged with fresh content.
Instagram Business Swipe-Up feature
If you are holding a business Instagram account with 10,000 followers, you have a chance to get the “Swipe-Up feature”.
- Swipe-Up feature enables the “Stories,” “Swipe up,” and “directly linked content”.
- and any more features are available on this Swipe-Up feature.
To use the Swipe-Up feature, follow the below steps;
- Now open the Instagram app, and access your Stories by swiping right or tapping your profile picture.
- Now, you can create a new story (either Video or Image: Content will be clear).
- Now click on the chain icon at the top of the screen to add a target link.
- Add a Swipe-Up CTA text (eye-catchy).
That’s all, now your account is completely set up and completed. Enjoy the Instagram thread feature.
Adding a Thread Badge to your Instagram bio is a super cool tool to strengthen your online identity and promote target content or destinations to your viewers/followers. Make sure that, you have to follow the above steps and keep changing/updating the threads and links. It helps the account to boost more followers, views, and brand building.